g

Friday, January 28, 2005

Ringling Brothers Circus/Missed Tilt

I didnt get to really play any poker last night cause I took my wife and children to the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus, what a fantastic time! Everything you can want from a dude sticking his head into a lions mouth, high wire act, trapeze, 4 motorcycles in a circle cage, an american idol loser singing as a ring master, it was great.

My kids are at that perfect age (5 and 11) where their eyes just light up in amazement at the circus and thats an awesome feeling as a parent. I'm still not too sure about paying $12 for a plastic sword that glows in the dark, but hey cant win em all.

I taped Tilt since I missed it while at the Circus and plan on watching it tonight. I taped The Apprentice last night too, but already watched it.

I did play $0.05/$0.10 NL Ring for about 20 minutes before bed time. First hand I hit a fullhouse and went up $6, but went back down and finished the 20 minute session up $0.80 (Net Profit +$0.80)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home