g

Friday, April 29, 2005

Get Motivated Seminar & Nashville Sounds Baseball

On Tuesday I went to one of the best seminars I have ever been to. It was an all day event called Get Motivated. Had public speakers such as Rudy Guiliani, Peyton Manning, Jeff Fisher (head coach of TN titans), General Tommy Franks, Zig Zigler, Peter Lowe, and like 5 others.

Last night I took my family to a Nashville Sounds baseball game. They are a minor league baseball team here in Nashville that is the AAA affiliates of the Pittsburgh Pirates. We had great seats, 2nd row right on the 1st baseline! A foul ball rolled down the first baseline and the first base coach picked it up and I yelled if he would toss it over for my boy. He kindly obliged and it completely made my sons day! He hasnt stopped talking about the foul ball he got from the baseball game, it was pretty cool.

I got in about an hour of $25 NL an about an hour or two of $1/$2 limit and made about $40. I am now waiting on a cashout from partypoker so I can put back into UB and finish my bonus there.

Current BR - $770

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home