g

Sunday, May 15, 2005

WOW table hours add up fast

OK so on gamesgrid they have a program called VFP which stands for Very Frequent Player program. If you play at least 10 table hours from Monday to Sunday then you qualify for a bonus that week. The bonus is equivalent to 1 and 1/2 times the SB of the limit table you are playing. So if you are playing $1/$2 you would make $1.50 an hour, $2/$4 $3 an hour, $3/$6 would be $4.50 an hour, etc etc up to a $12 per hour table max.

Well I just signed up for GamesGrid yesterday and the 10 hours ends tonight. I knew I played a few hours yesterday and multitabled some. They update your hours and pay out your FPP bonus everynight at 1:00 AM EST. I woke up this morning and my 140 FPP had been converted into $28 and reset back to 0. I now have $4,972 bonus pending. I also checked out my VFP page and somehow yesterday I played 12.2 table hours! I already qualified for VFP this week.

Here was the breakdown of my table hours ....

6.4 hours of $1/$2
4.5 hours of $2/$4
1.3 hours of $3/$6

So as of now I will get an additional bonus of (6.4 * 1.5)+(4.5 * 3)+(1.3 * 4.5) = $28.95. Not to shabby!!!!!

So go sign up for gamesgrid right now! Again, the only negative I can see right now is there is not enough action, but if you go sign up there will be. Remember to sign up under my nick, dna4ever, you can click on the banner in the post below to go straight there!

Current BR - $965

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home