g

Monday, March 06, 2006

STOP PLAYING ABOVE YOUR BANKROLL DUMBASS!

So things started out swell on Friday when I decided to play "a little" above my bankroll and I 4 tabled some $5/$10 for about an hour and had a GREAT session, up $300. Well for some reason I decided to 'invest' that $300 into a $15/$30 table to 'take a shot'. I didnt play bad at the table I just didnt pick up hands. In fact I only won 2 hands the entire hour session and found myself back down that $300 plus $200 more! GRRR I'm an idiot.

The rest of the weekend I spent grinding back at my normal $3/$6 limits and managed to make back about $175 of the $200 I lost so all in all I only lost about $25 this weekend, but if I wouldnt have played that stupid $15/$30 game I would be up $475. Ah well. I'm a dumbass.

Current BR - $2160

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home