g

Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter Weekend

Well this Easter Weekend was pretty much a break from Poker. My wife was off work this weekend which so we had a great family weekend. On Friday night we had our regular Friday night softball practice. My daughter is doing fantastic and it looks like she is going to be the starting pitcher for our team. Its kinda hard being the dad and the head coach because you try not to show favortism. I took a hard look at all of my girls and I believe my daughter has the strongest pitching ability (probably because we practice together more then the other girls do outside of practice).

We got up Saturday and had our Saturday morning practice. Being the Easter Holiday we only had 8 out of 12 girls show up so it made it kinda difficult to have a regular practice so we just had a lot of fun and worked on stealing bases, batting, and bunting.

On Sunday we got up and did the Easter basket thing and had a fun Easter Egg hunt for the kids. We then loaded up and headed to the local theater to watch a movie called "The Pacifier". I had preconceived ideas of Vin Diesel in a kids movie, but it actually turned out to be pretty decent.

We got home and my got the kids ready for bed, my wife settled in front of her Sunday night lineup including Desperate Housewifes and some other 'girly shows'. I finally caught up on E3 and E4 of the World Poker Tour. I managed to play about an hour before bed on Sunday and had a pretty good session, up $40.

Current BR - $210.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home