g

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Giving Fulltilt Poker A Try

I grinded out 4 tables on Pokerstars for about 90 minutes and made $13 so got my Pokerstars up to $220.

I withdrew my money from Pokerstars and combined it with another $170 (from my pocket) and made a $390 deposit into Fulltilt poker. I just signed up for this site, they have a $100 matching bonus. I know I know I should have learned my lesson with poker mountain!

I have to say this is one of the hardest bonuses to clear I think I have ever seen. I have a $390 pending bonus. There was only 3 full $0.50/$1.00 games going so thats all I could play at one time. I played for 3 full hours and made $3.50 lol. When it went to see how much of my bonus I cleared, it said $3.92!!!!! OMG! This is gonna take a long time! I am 1/100th of the way there and I just spent 3 hours 3 tabling. At this rate I am looking at 300 hours of 3 tabling to clear the full $390. Crazy!

They release the bonus in $20 increments. I am not counting the $170 I added in my bankroll because I am going to take it back out. I like to keep a few hundred dollars floating in firepay so I can take advantage of reload bonuses and things.

Current BR - $223.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home