g

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Fantastic Poker Mountain Support and Bonus

OK so I was so pissed at myself for missing out on a $400 bonus opportunity and with a suggestion from a few FCP members I emailed Poker Mountain Support just asking if I were to make another $400 deposit if they would qualify it for the bonus too. Amazingly enough I got an email back 5 minutes later explaining that the bonus is only for initial deposits, but they would make an exception in this particular case. SWEEET! Ok now how do I come up with $400 more dollars when my entire BR is only $325 and $125 of that is already in Poker Mountain! Since I just switched my funds back to Pokerstars last night they will not let you cash out for at least 48 hours. I am withdrawing my last $75 from Party Poker and going to add $325 from my pocket to make the deposit.

This is going to make my BR $325 more the what it really is, but I will be sure to take this back out after the bonus is cleared. I have a feeling its going to take a REALLY LONG time to clear all this bonus. They release it $10 at a time for every 100 rakes hands that rake at least $0.50. This means to release the full $500 I am going to have to rake 5000 hands. If there are only 1 or 2 tables going at any given time then could take awhile, lol. I usually average 60 hands per table per hour. 5 tabling this is 300 hands (and keep in mind not all of those get raked). I think its fair to say that 50/60 hands get raked so at that rate I will need to play approximately 100 table hours to clear this bonus. Of course I will keep it updated here, wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home