g

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Back to Stars

Well two major things happened last night, one is I decided I am not going to play PL Omaha anymore (or PL anything) and two is I am moving my ring action back to Pokerstars. I will continue to deposit on Party Poker when there is a monthly reload bonus and I will play the required hands to clear the bonus, but other then that I am going to go back to Stars.

I like the stars interface and game selection a lot better.

I lost $60 Playing PL Omaha. removed $250 from my Partypoker account (leaving $50) and transferred it to my Pokerstars account which was empty after losing the Negreanu Open and transferring a friend $11 to play in the Negreanu Open too. I jumped in a 6 handed $1/$2 (above my BR i know!) for about an hour and went down $20, up $20, etc, broke even. I think played 1 table of full table holdem for awhile and pretty much broke even.

I think I am going to lay of Omaha for awhile even though I absolutely love the game until I can get my BR back up.

Current BR - $300 ($250 on pokerstars and $50 on party poker)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home