g

Saturday, March 05, 2005

My First Experience With PL Omaha

OK so I am bored and thinking I want to try something different, why not PL Omaha? Since I have never played PL Omaha nor even really read about it I figured why not play the 1 penny/ 2 penny table so I can 'practice'. I bought in for the full $5 and first hand i have 6673 and flop comes 776. I was like woooohooooooooo!!!! I couldnt believe how fast this 1 penny table all of a sudden had my full $5 all in this one hand! turn comes a T and river comes an A and a guy with 7A in the hole wins the pot! Man its gonna take me awhile to get used to this game! Antoher hand i had 2345 in the hand and there was an A62 on the flop. I was betting like crazy thinking I had the straight. Ooops. What a fun game though! I played for about 20 minutes and lost $10 and quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home