g

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Little Break Then Depo

I took Friday and Saturday off from Poker. Saturday was my wife's 35th birthday so we spent the day together then went out to a nice dinner with the kids. We then went to The Nashville Kats vs Las Vegas Gladiators AFL Arenal Football League game. It was a sold out game and was a lot of fun.

It turns out that you can withdraw from partypoker and then redposit back and still qualify for the depo bonus so I took advantage. I had about $160 in my partypoker account and $160 in my firepay account so I added $180 of my own money to make an even $500 deposit which after 700 raked hands will give a bonus of $100. Once I clear the bonus I'm taking the $180 back out of my BR.

I plan on trying to get 100 - 200 hands today.


After taking 2 day break I just wansnt in to a session. I 3 tabled for about 30 minutes and got 68 raked hands in. I actually made a profit of $10 this session, but stopped cause didnt feel like i was concentrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home