g

Friday, February 18, 2005

Heart Surgery - A Success

First of all if theres typos in this post deal with it, I am on an extrememe about of drugs right now ....Its 9:30AM CST Friday and I am in a terrible about of pain/soreness. i had my heart surgery yesterday and I understand it was a success. Went the hospital about 6 am, got blood draw, IV started, etc, started surgery about 9:30 and was out by 12:30 and in recveroy room til about 2:30. At 2:30 I got taken to my room where I could spent time with my familiy again. I finally left the hospital about 6:30 pm.

They only used 3 insert points in this surgery, 2 in my groin and 1 in my coratid (spelling?) artery in my neck. All 3 insert points are extrememly sore this morning and it hurts to get up and down and when I swallow my neck is sore. I have a ton of bandages and a pretty new 'pubic' hair cut, hehe.

The surgeon said they found the electrical problem in my heart and was able to ablate it off successfully so I should no longer have any rapid heart beat problems, Praise the Lord!.

I'm going back to sleep now. I should be up and at em in about 2 days. Obviously no poker last night or day before.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully all works out for the best. Am sure we will all be hoping for the best.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home