g

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Still Sick and Grinding

Played some limit for about 2 hours last night and was down most of the night, as much as $50, but came back and only ended up losing 50 cents, hehe

I woke up this morning and still feel like garbage. This flu just wont go away. Never theless I still grinded out a good hour of 5 tabling $0.50/$1.00 limit poker and ended up about $23

I decided I'm taking the $30 I won in the home game a few weeks ago out of my bankroll and only going to start counting my pokerstars account in my bankroll. So even though I really ended up about $20+ in the last day I am taking out $30 so its gonna look like my BR went down, but it now matches my pokerstars account which is easier to keep up with.

Current BR - $259.29 (after the $30 removed)

Finished 13 out of 18 in a $5 + $0.50 SnG

Current BR - $253.79

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home