g

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Party Poker & Finally a Winning Session Again

7:30 PM CST
Ok so just finished my 500 raked hands and made $20 plus got my $25 pending bonus.

My partypoker account now has $120 and I have yet to put a penny of my own money there, how cool is that?

My Firepay account now has the $160 I withdrew from Pokerstars

My Pokerstars still has the $50 I left in it

Current BR - $330.00


9:45 PM CST
Just finished a 90 minute 2 table session of $0.50/$1.00 limit on PartyPoker. Made $30. I almost forgot what a winning session felt like.

I had two big hands one was AK with an AKQ flop. I had 4 way action and was scared shitless cause I kept getting raises. There were two to the flush on the board so figured someone either tripped, hit straight, or would hit a flush. Turns out it paid down to the river 1 AQ, 1 JK and 1 99 so my AK held up, like a $33 pot.

The other hand was I had 66 with 36A flop. Another A hit the turn and we were in reraise city. Guy had AK but my full house took down his trip aces. $25 pot.

Current BR - $360.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home