g

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Thats It, I'm Moving To Sparta (err Partypoker)

Ok so heres the plan. I signed up for this free $100 offer from Poker Source Online forums called Instant Bankroll ( www.instantbankroll.com)

This is for people who have never had a money account at Party Poker. I signed up and within a day or two I got an email and I had to call and verify some information. Instantly they deposited $75 to my new party poker account. There is also a $25 pending bonus that is paid off when you have 500 raked hands.

Since most my 5 table sessions are between 500 - 1000 hands anyways I should be able to clear that pretty easy.

$75 is hardly enough to play their minimum $0.50/$1.00 so I just cashed out $160 of my $210 from Pokerstars back into my Firepay Account, should be processed within 24 hours.

Partypoker also has a 30% depo bonus right now so along with my $160 from Pokerstars I am going to deposit another $240 ($400 total) so that will put another $120 pending bonus out there.

I am going to leave my $50 in my stars account to play things like the Negreanu Open or whatever, but going to abandon Pokerstars for now and give PartyPoker a shot.

Even if I break even with all my raked hands the $220 in bonus will put me close to where my BR was 3 days ago. I plan on taking back out the $240 I am adding from my own funds assuming I dont lose it all trying to clear my bonus.

I'll keep ya posted .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home