g

Monday, February 28, 2005

You Got To Be Kidding

Well last night was the first time I ever felt like online poker could possibly be rigged. I know its not, but the way things played out I would have put a $1 that I was cheated or colluded. I lost over $125 in less then 2 hours playing 3 tables of $0.50/$1.00 poker. It was the most ridiculous downswing I have ever experienced. Literally went on a 45 minute streak where I never won a hand. I went through hand histories and I lost all 6 AK, 2 AQ, 1 TT, 1 QQ, 1 KK, and 2 AA. I had one player specifically that kept sucking out so much it was unbelievable. One time I had AK and he kept betting into me. The board was A9T. I bet off the flop and he raised so I called. The turn brough a 7 (no flush board possible) so I checked to him he bet again, I called. The river brough a 6 and again I checked, he bet, I called. He turns over the 83 and hit the straight on the river. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???

Another memorable hand was my AK sooooooted that called preflop 3 way. Flop comes AQ2. I bet and get 1 caller all the way down to the river. Turn brings a 4 and river brings a J. What does the guy have? Yup, 4J.

I would have to say my favorite hand (which if I was in this guys shoes I would have played the same way, but either way it just sucked). I have AQ and flop comes TJK for the nut straight with no flush possibilities. I bet and got raised, I reraised, he caps and I call. Turn brings 4 of spades (two to the flush). I bet he calls. River brings a King. I bet, he raises, I call. He has JK for the fullhouse over my straight, $30+ pot.

The whole night was ridiculous. I got about 300 hands in. I went ahead and took my $180 back out of my bankroll cause I didnt want to lose it.

Current Partypoker BR - $194.55 (*Sad face*)
I still have the pending $100 bonus when I rake another 400 hands
I also still have $50 in pokerstars
Current Full Bankroll - $244.55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home