g

Monday, March 07, 2005

More PL Omaha

Played about 3 hours of $25 PL Omaha and took an early dive quick, down $100 in an hour. I literally lost back to back $25 pots which tilted me a little bit. I had 9933 (SIK fans gotta love that starting hand) and the board came 379 no flush board. I pot bet, 2 callers, turn 8 which scared me a little bit cause through the straight poss out there and 2 to the flush, but I didnt want to show fear so pot bet again, 1 folded 1 called. River was 3rd flush card, I checked, guy pot bet back at me, I was pot committed so called and lost to the A2 suited flush.

The very next hand I had AAQQ and long story short popped the Ace on the flop but fullhouse ended up winning.

I ended up going on a nice rush towards the last hour getting some good cards and made back my $100 for a break even day which I was VERY satisfied with.

Current BR - $360

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont understand how you could loose to a house when you flop trip aces... wouldn't the board need to pair in order for that to happen... and then wouldn't your aces full win against any boat?

10:49 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

Great point and what I posted is clearly not possible. I will pull the actual hand history when I get home and post it. This may be a hand where I ace high flushed and lost to full house as well. I was so pissed losing back to back $25 pots I've obviously gotten this hand wrong here.

11:04 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

Here is the actual hand ... AAQQ vs AK77 and board flopped QK5, turn 5, river K. My Queens full lost to Kings full. My aces never even came into play.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That makes more sense.. i feel your pain though those kinda beats are always taxing on your emotions.. keep it up

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home