g

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Uh Oh - More Omaha, I Like It A-lot!

Ok this is gonna be the death of me and my BR i know it!

I just got done playing a bunch of Omaha, this game is awesome!

I lost $40 on pokerstars playing PL Omaha leaving me with just $20 left there so I quit there and logged onto Partypoker to try my luck there.

The smallest Omaha table they have is $25 PL so I plopped down. First hand I took a $10 hit where a FH killed my Ace high flush on the river. I reloaded $10 back and never looked back. I played this one table for about an hour and ended up cashing out when I hit $95 so netted up $60.

This game is brutal though! Amazing how quick you can win or lose large chunks, even with $0.10/$0.25 blinds. I had 2 key hands. One hand I had AAKK and we had preflop raising fest, post was like $23 before the flop with 4 way action. The flop comes KKA !!!!!!!!!!!!! Another guy bet into me and I pushed all my chips, only like $12 more. My KKKK took down his AQo ! like a $50 pot.

Another hand I got 4 tens which was about a $35 pot.

So my Pokerstars BR is now at $20, but my Partypoker BR is up to $412.

Current BR - $432

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home