g

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Poker Mountain

Well I blew a big bonus opportunity and didnt even realize it. Poker Mountain has a 100% yes I said 100% matching bonus for your initial deposit up to $500 PLUS they give you a free entry $25 tournament entry into a "Road to the Bellagio" satellite. If I would have realized there was a $500 bonus opportunity I would have deposited the full $500. Turns out I'm just an idiot and now have a $100 bonus pending which is still very kewl!. They release the bonus $10 at a time for every 100 raked hands that have at least a $0.50 rake. From my play earlier I am already 20 raked hands into my first $10 release. I feel like an idiot blowing the other $400 bonus opportunity but oh well.

I want to say again how fast and smooth this site is. The interface is a little archaic and plain, but it is very speedy. The biggest complaint so far is simply the lack of action. I just logged on and there were only like 2 tables on the entire site going. I played $0.50/$1 limit with 6 players during my last 30 minutes of my lunch today, made $10. I laid a horrible beat on another guy. I had 99 and board came A93, turn came 9 for my beautiful quads, and all of a sudden I found us reraising and capping the pot, sweet! the river brought something unsignificant and again we reraised each other capping the pot. I turn over 99 and he turns over AA! My quad 9 takes down his aces full. ZING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home