g

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Grinding at Poker Mountain & Tourny with TJ Cloutier

Well I got my other $400 in at Poker Mountain.

Didnt really do so well tonight. Played 1 $1/$2 table and 1 $0.50/$1 table. I lost $55 in about 3 hours. I did during that time see 220 raked hands so I got 2 $10 ($20 total) bonuses added back so my Net loss was $35.

I also played my free token for the $25 NL tourny - Road to the Bellagio. It was 10 seated and poker pro T.J. Cloutier was in the tourny. I busted out 20 mins in 8th place when my KK went against a calling station (against all proper odds) to hit a flush on the river.

When listing my BR from now on I am not going to count the $325 I added from out of pocket.

PokerStars - $125
Poker Mountain - $165
Current Total BR - $290 (not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home