g

Friday, March 11, 2005

Inpatience and Had To Drop A Limit

Well this is very embarassing to write, but the point of this blog is to hold myself accountable for my play, actions, and outcomes. It doesnt do me any good to have one thing happen and then write another one to make me feel better or to make others think something happened that didnt.

I am not sure what the deal is, but my play on poker mountain has been horrible. I lost another $120 yesterday which has put my bankroll down to the lowest its been since the first few weeks of this blog which is around $170. I lost $50 playing $25 NL just because there wasnt any limit tables going, I am not sure why I did that.

I then lost another $70 playing $1/2 limit (again because there wasnt any other tables going). I think I felt like I needed to keep raking hands to get this $500 poker mountain bonus. During my play at limit since there is only 1 active table versus I am used to playing 4 and 5 I think my patience wore out on me. I am used to getting 'some kind of hand' every few minutes when playing that many tables. Playing 1 table sometimes you have 30 - 45 minute time periods with no cards and I found myself playing hands I shouldnt and becoming a calling station hoping to catch the inprobable outs. Again I know this is wrong, but writing to hold myself accountable.

I went ahead and pulled my money from Poker Mountain for now. I still have $460 pending bonus there and I am not sure if I am going to work for it or not now.

Since my BR is now at $170 (was at $400 like 2 days ago) I am going to have to drop a limit level back to $0.25/$0.50). Hopefully I can turn things around, because right now I am terribly frustrated with my play.

Current PM bankroll - $0
Current Partypoker bankroll - $0
Current Pokerstars bankroll - $170

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home