g

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Dealers Choice on Gamesgrid

Outside of Holdem and Omaha (and the occassional 7 card stud game) I have never really branched out into all the different card games available. Gamesgrid has tables now called Dealers Choice where the dealer (button) gets to choose which game they want to play and it changes every hand. The available games are Hold Em, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, Omaha Hi/Lo, and Razz (worst 7 card stud hand wins). Until yesterday I had never played a Lo game in my life, but man are they fun. According to my VFP page this morning I ended up playing 2.3 hours of Dealers Choice. On top of that I got in 2.4 table hours of regular $1/$2 Holdem, 0.5 hours of $2/$4, and 0.9 hours of $3/$6.

One cool thing is to promote their dealers choice tables Gamesgrid is offering 3x the BB hourly payment to play those tables this week. So $6/hr for the $1/$2 table. With that being said I accrued about $22 in VFP payments yesterday so was basically a break even day. I earned $20 of my fpp bonus, but lost about $37 in play so ...

Current BR - $1108

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home