g

Friday, May 20, 2005

Apprentice Finale and Some Poker

Well anyone knows me knows that I am a junky for certain reality shows. I have never missed an episode of all 10 seasons of Survivor and I've seen every episode of the Apprentice. Last night was the finale and as I predicted in week 6 of the 16 week interview Kendra was crowned the apprentice.

Our softball game yesterday got rained out so I came home and ended up taking a nap before the apprentice came on so I got 90 minutes of sleep and it threw off my entire schedule once I got back up.

After the apprentice I immediately played in Red's freeroll on Gamesgrid. There were 12 entrants, 1st paid $70, 2nd $30, rest $0. It was an interesting format, 2 tables of 6 that merged at 6 so you were starting off playing shorthanded. The blinds escalated pretty quick so it became more of a crap shoot towards the middle/end. I made it to the final table and busted out 6th when I pushed on a flop that didnt hit me, but I felt didnt hit my opponent either.

After the freeroll there were not any of my $2/$4 games going so I set down at 1 of the $1/$2 tables and 3 of the $3/$6 tables. After checking my games grid VFP update this morning I apparently played exactly 1 table hour of $1/$2 and 2.7 table hours of $3/$6 building another $13.65 in my VFP Sunday payout.

During my hour of play I made $94 in play and gained 50 fpp points which converted to $10 cash in my bankroll this morning. It was funny because I was up about $170 going into my last orbit and I got dealt AA twice during my last round and got both of them cracked costing me $75 total. One was pretty bad when I guy called me down with 9T when a 9 hit the flop and a T hit the river.

After gamesgrid I was still wired so Joenin and I decided to hit pokerstars for another exciting $1.50 HU limit freezeout at the $0.02/$0.04. After about 40 minutes were were still at exactly $1.50 so we called it a draw and to be continued.

Then I decided to hit up a Pokerstars $10+$1 SnG. I ended up finishing 3rd. Was in for an easy 2nd when my 66 ran into TT and crippled me. $18 payout, $7 profit.

So overall yesterday was a pretty good pokerday, total of $111 profit.

Current BR - $1354

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home