g

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Spinning Wheels Yet Making Money?

Well I just played for about 2 1/2 hours on Gamesgrid. I had about 4 tables going, a $1/$2, few $2/$4 and a $3/$6.

When i first set down at a $1/$2 table some guy name Red (obviously somehow affiliated with gamesgrid) gives me a karma token because I was advertising and linking their banners on my blog (which apparently gets more views then I thought). Basically its a buyin to a freeroll, like $100 prizepool NL hold em tourny I think.

So anyways the first hour of play I found myself down about $75, doh! I worked back a bit and finally hit a big $70 pot when I runner runnered a flush so it put me back within striking distance of break even. Another hour later I finally got back to even and even managed to make $6.

The great thing about this which is why I titled this post Spinning Wheels Yet Making Money is because during this grind I got 135 fpp points which will convert into $27 tonight and depending on how my hours worked out for the VFP I probably made an additional $10 or $15 there (which again will get paid out on Sunday night).

I wont count any bonuses until they are paid so ...

Current BR - $1216

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home