g

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Long Long Day

Yesterday seemed like it lasted forever. I did my regular 7 am - 5 pm job then drove straight to the ballpark as it was my wife and I's turn for concession stand duty. There were two games and we fed a few hundred people probably hot dots, hamburgers, chili cheese nachos, barbecue, etc. So about 9:30 I finally got home and was beat.

I did manage to get onto gamesgrid for about 45 minutes or so and proceeded to 4 table (2 $1/$2 and 2 $2/$4). I profited $20.75 during my 45 minutes and made 35 fpp points which I confirmed were converted into $7 bonus this morning. The VFP page verified I played 1.6 table hours of $1/$2 and 1.8 table hours of $2/$4. So total profit for that 45 minute session was $27.75 plus I accrued $7.80 towards next Sunday nights VFP payment.

After playing for 45 minutes I tried to get some sleep and read the chapter on Chip Reese and started the chapter on Stu Ungar in my Aces and Kings book. I was too wired so I logged back on and found one of my friends Joenin online and we decided for funsies to start a limit HU match at the $0.02/$0.04 blinds. We played a freezout format each starting with $1.75. It was insane how well my cards came and the match was over in about 20 minutes, I'm up 1-0. Joenin is a good limit player and I expect him to try and even the score tonight.

Current BR - $1117.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home