g

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Gamesgrid VFP Freeroll

I woke up this morning and checked my account and sure enough my 135 points are now $27 in my bankroll as expected.

My VFP hours were updated and apparently last night I played 2.6 table hours of $1/$2, 3.9 table hours of $2/$4, and 2.5 table hours of $3/$6 so here are my current VFP totals running for this week ...

$1/$2 - 4.2 ($6.30)
$2/$4 - 5.7 ($17.10)
$3/$6 - 2.5 ($11.25)

Current Expected VFP Payment on Sunday night = $34.65

As if gamesgrid wasnt doing enough promotions they have a VFP freeroll tournament every week for those that qualify for a VFP payment (10 table hours in a week). There is a tourny on Saturday and on Sunday. I have to coach one of my daughters softball games on Saturday so will not be able play on then, but have registered for the one on Sunday. These have a $500 prizepool paying like 9 spots, $170 for first. Again, another fantastic promotion and opportunity to get more bonus money.

My friend joenin signed up for gamesgrid and used me as a referral source so I should also start getting 25% of his rakeback (after promotions are paid). This site is definitely doing everything they can to attract players and they have my business!

Current BR = $1243

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home