g

Friday, May 27, 2005

Double Header

Well after working my regular 10 hour day yesterday I headed straight to the ball field and coached a double header for my daughters softball team. Unfortunately we both lost games, but both were very close. The last game we were up 11-0 in the first inning and ended up losing it in the last inning. Our girls were worn out by the end of it and getting a little sloppy.

So I finally got in about 10:00 pm and was beat. I played for about 30 minutes on 4 dealers choice tables which is 2 table hours. I lost $5 in play, but got exactly 25 fpp points which converted to $5 this morning so bankroll is exactly the same only I accrued $6 more towards VFP payment on Sunday.

I went ahead and registered for both the Saturday and Sunday VFP tourneys on Gamesgrid.

Pokerstars has another 20% reload bonus going on. I havent decided if I am going to do it or not. Its 20% up to $600 for total possible bonus of $120. Have to rake 5x bonus amount to qualify so $120 bonus would be 600 FPPs.

http://www.pokerstars.com/depositbonus20.html

Current BR - $1302

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home