g

Sunday, July 03, 2005

$#@%@%$@#$%@$#%

As soon as I start to move forward with my bankroll I go on a horrible stupid session. I lost $90 at gamesgrid playing $1/$2 and $3/$6 and another $260 on pokerstars playing $3/$6 hi/lo stud. Everytime I would get an unbelievable starting hand like A234 or 4 to a suit I could never hit the final 3 cards. Dang $350 bankroll hit.

Here was my favorite $1/$2 hand where I have QQ and flop the full house, raises get capped at the turn and guy hits his one outter for quads on the river. Just a symbol of how crappy my day was. http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=82981

Current BR - $1189

1 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Tough one with the pocket QQ.

Next time think about re-raising preflop instead of flat calling the raise. In fact, consider always reraising with QQ. Drive players out if possible.

Reraising may cause the original preflop raiser to raise again, driving out people playing hands like 65s if they have to call 2 more bets cold.

There are no guarantees that they will fold the hand like 65s, but you are helping them to make an even bigger mistake by playing it for 4 bets preflop.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home