g

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Gamesgrid July Affiliate Report

Got my Gamesgrid July Affiliate Report Email. I currently have 33 Gamesgrid Refeerrals, 5 of them generated enough positive rake to receive a rakeback. Here are the people who just received back half their net rake for June. Check your Gamesgrid account as it should be there now:

Dagg111 - $77.15
GTKID - $5.85
morituri - $2.64
RunrRunr2win - $4.65
TXstateEN - $5.49

To see a complete report you can download my rake report file by Clicking Here

In other news I finished my Noble promotion so should have 6000 more PSO points coming soon. I ended up netting $65 in play there. I also played some $2/$4 Stud Hi/Lo on Stars, but basically just broke even.

The $65 in Noble plus I got $91.65 for myself in referral money from grid gives a $156 boost to my bankroll.

Current Br - $1490

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home