g

Monday, June 27, 2005

Gamesgrid VFP Payment & News

I got my $23 deposited from my FPP play on Grid yesterday and also got my VFP payment which was $62.22 for play at ...

14.85 hours at $1/$2 Dealer Choice
7.59 hours at $2/$4 Dealer Choice
5.72 hours at $2/$4 Hold 'em

Their newsletter gave awesome news. This entire week ALL their limit tables $1/$2 and up are going to be double VFP bucks which is awesome. Even though I am doing the noble promotion I believe all my play will be here this week, because its tough to beat that deal.

This means for every hour at the $1/$2 tables you earn $3/hr, $2/$4 you earn $6/hr, $3/$6 is $9/hr, and it caps out at $12/hr for the $5/$10 tables. My most likely scenario will be 2 tabling the 1/2, 1 tabling 2/4, and 1 tabling 3/6 which is $18/hr plus FPP.

If you a VFP member now is a great week to play. If your not on grid go sign up now! If you use me as a referral I will get 25% of your NET rakeback and I will split that with you 50/50. You can use the banner link on the right of just follow this link Sign up for Gamesgrid!

Current BR - $1442

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home