g

Friday, June 24, 2005

The Longest Yard and Parardise Poker

My wife and I went to the theater last night and watched The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler and Chris Rock. It was a really funny movie and I would put on my recommend list. There was a preview for a movie coming out called The Wedding Crashers with Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn that looks absolutely hilarious. Vince Vaughn could be one of my top 3 favorite actors along with Edward Norton and Giovanni Ribisi.

Since we got in fairly late I didnt get much poker in, but I did take time to start my Paradise Poker PSO (Pokersourceonline) promotion. I deposited $400 which qualifies for the max $100 deposit bonus. Their bonus releases $10 for every 100 raked hands. I signed up for 6000 more PSO points and need to rake 750 hands on Paradise to clear it. Last night I got exactly 100 hands in 3 tabling at $1/$2 Hold Em and proftted $42. I got $10 of the bonus as well so $52 profit night 25bb/100 hehe.

Our kids come back home today, yea! It was a good 3 week break, but I cant wait to see them. About 3 more weeks until our big Disney, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, and Cocoa Beach vacation.

I completely forgot to update the Negreanu Open leaderboard so I will have to do that tonight.

Current BR - $1594

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home