g

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Back to Playing Online

Even though it was only 1 week that I stopped playing online it actually felt really weird playing again for some reason. When I first got back on gamesgrid I found myself making a lot of calls instead of folds or raises. Before I knew it I was down $65 at a $1/$2 dealers choice table, hmmmm.

I logged off grid and got on pokerstars and opened 3 $2/$4 Hold Em tables and played for about 90 minutes. I was able to to make $65

I got back on grid and played the $1/$2 and $2/$4 dealers choice tables for another hour and got back my $65 I had lost earlier there plus an additional $15.

I then played a $10 + $1 SnG on stars and finished 5th when I raised with A2 sooooted from the button in a high blinds steal attempt and got called with by 9T. Flop came A9T and I busted out.

After playing I updated the Negreanu Open leaderboard (http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/leaderboard.html) I didnt get to play in this past Wednesdays tourney because I was in Atlantic City. I am barely hanging on to 4th overall position out of 113.

Current BR - $1467

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home