g

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Atlantic City Here I Come!!!

Well the big day is here! My flight leaves close to 5:00 today for New York. I will be staying with my brother in New York tonight and first thing Thursday morning we are driving to the Borgata in Atlantic City. Thursday will be a full day of poker followed by 2nd row seats to the Steve Miller Band in concert then some more poker. Friday the plan is to get up, hit the boardwalk, then play some poker at the Trop. We have nice dinner reservations Friday evening then back to the Borgata for another night long poker session. Saturday will be going back to New York and I fly back to Nashville on Sunday. I am taking $700 from my bankroll to gamble with. I am fully prepared to lose this entire $700 as I will be playing games way out of my bankroll limit ($5/$10 or $6/12 probably). This is a once a year thing for me so I am going more to have fun then to practice proper bankroll management. If I do lose it all I still have a $2/$4 online bankroll and can start building it back up again. I'll give a full blog report on Monday. For now I have to make it through pretty much a full day of work. My flight leaves in 10 hours, I'll be at the airport in 8. I did not get any poker in last night because I was doing busy doing other stuff.

Current Total BR - $2081
Atlantic City BR- $700
Current Online BR - $1381

1 Comments:

Blogger dna4ever said...

Hey rhino, I dont play in any regular games other then the occassional neighborhood home game. The wife and kids thing makes it difficult to get out, but I hope to start making more trips to Tunica.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home