g

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Date Night

What a great night. The kids are still with their grandparents for another 2 weeks. Cant remember the last time the wifey and I had a full night out and not had to worry about babysitters, etc. We went out for a nice dinner at a restaurant here called O'Charleys. I had a a Pilsner, nice salad, baked potato, and full rack of barbecue ribs, yummmmmm.

We then headed to watch Star Wars 3 at the Regal IMAX. Even thought it wasnt in actual IMAX, it was awesome to watch it on the huge IMAX screen. What a great great movie.

After the movie we headed to the local bowling alley where I kicked my wifes ass 155 to 65. Then we headed to the local game room and played $10 worth of video games. Basketball, racing, skee ball, etc.

After that we headed to a little pub and drank some Heinekens. Got in and my wife went straight to bed so I played about 30 minutes on Stars ($2/$4) and Gamesgrid ($1/$2 DC and $1/$2 27 tripledraw lowball). Was a good 30 minute session, netted $53.

Current Total BR - $2051
Atlantic City BR- $700
Current Online BR - $1351

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home