g

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Who Actually Reads This Blog? | GamesGrid Nightly $500 Guarantee MTTs

Well I have 20 hours of data about the hits coming to my blog and thought they were kinda neat so I would share them with you.

In the last 20 hours I have had 115 hits amongst 37 unique visitors.

53.1% of you use Internet Explorer, 43.36% use Mozilla (go Firefox!), 2.65% of you use Netscape, 0.88% use Safari (what the hell is that?) 93% of the people who visited are using Microsoft XP, the other percentages are mixed between 2000, 98, Linux, and 1 lone MAC'er. 2:00 in the afternoon and 10:00 and night were the two busiest traffic times.

Anywho, just thought that was neat stuff. Maybe I'll start giving a week end report blurp in my blog about # visitors, etc. I didn't realize so many people were reading this. I think you all are just waiting for me to go on a drunken binge and blow my entire bankroll. Well, thats very possible.

Got my 10 total Gamesgrid VFP hours now so will be playing in this weekends VFP freeroll tourneys on Saturday and Sunday. Again these are 2 freerolls that Gamesgrid hosts every week for every VFP member that hits their 10 hour minimum. They are usually NL HE tourneys, but last week they threw in a wrench and made it Dealers Choice. Not sure what they will be this week, but they both start at 11:30 AM EST Sat. and Sun.

Gamesgrid is currently offering NIGHTLY $500 Guarantee Prizepool $5+$0.50 Multi Table Tournaments (MTTs). They start at 23:00 EST. I played in the one last night and busted out like 45 out of 66 when I pushed my 44 in versus 10K and the guy ran a backdoor straight for the Ace high straight, doh! Last night there were only 66 people which means grid donated $170 out of pocket for the prizepool, definitely another +EV opportunity for gridders. They will need to get 100+ people to even cover the minimum prizepool so come on and join up and play these nightly tourneys with me.

Current BR - $1958

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home