g

Monday, June 06, 2005

Little mix of everything on the grid

Just played for a few hours about every possible mix of poker out there. Played the $1/$2, $2/$4, and the $5/$10 dealer choice tables, played the $1/$2 razz table, played the $1/$2 2-7 tripledraw lowball table, played the $1/$2, $2/$4 and $3/$6 holdem tables too. Didnt stay long at each table. $3/$6 hold em kicked my ass. Loss like $125 there, made that $125 back up at the $5/10 DC tables. Overall I netted up only $9, but worked up 90 fpp points ($18 in morning) and probably got a good 5 VFP table hours in. This week the 2-7 and razz tables are the VFP double point tables. So far I am not very fond of 2-7 triple draw lowball, but its just my first time playing it so I'll give it another chance. I actually won $3 at it so I'm a winner in the game thus far!

Current BR - $1931

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home