g

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Softball and Quick 30 Minute Session

Got home, took the family to Arbys for some Roast Beef sandwiches then headed off to our softball game. My daughter plays pitcher and center field, my son is the batboy, my wife keeps the scorebook, and I am the head coach. These games are always quite the great family time. Unfortunately we lost tonights game.

I got home and got in a quick 30 minute session in at Gamesgrid. About 30 minutes at $1/$2 Dealers Choice and about 30 minutes at $2/$4 dealers choice. I lost $3 at the $2/$4 and won $27 at the $1/$2 so $24 net 30 minute session plus got about 9 fpp.

Heading out of town this weekend, taking the kids to their grandparents to stay for 3 weeks. Will be back on Sunday so no more poker this weekend.

Current BR - $1683

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home