g

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Negreanu Open Leaderboard

Last night was week #2 of the fullcontactpoker.com forums Negreanu Open on Pokerstars. After finishing 1st last week I defended my title this week beautifully by finishing 35th out of 47! LOL

We are going to get the leaderboard up on JaysonWeber's (forum mod) website (http://www.jaysonweber.com) soon, but the site is still under construction.

Until them I threw up a temporary leaderboard page which can be found at .. http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/leaderboard.html

I 4 tabled at games grid for a little over an hour, 2 tables of $1/$2 Dealers Choice and 2 tables of $5/$10 dealers choice. After my fpp update I netted a hours profit of $62 plus accrued an additional $30 towards my VFP payout on Sunday. Up to 23.2 table hours on grid this week.

I am still waiting on my rakeback email from Gamesgrid to see if I made any money there. I have a deal where I split 50/50 of whatever I get with the person whos rake I collect. So if you signed up under me on grid I will be getting with you as soon as I hear something myself. If you are still not on grid and want to use me as a referral I will also split rakeback with you. Heres a link to sign up ... Games Grid

I probably will not get in anymore poker this week or weekend. We have a softball game tonight and then after work tomorrow I am taking the kids on the 6 hour journy to northeast kentucky to stay with their grandparents for 3 weeks and I am going to spend the weekend there myself. 3 weeks with no kids! What ever will I do!?

My Atlantic City - Borgata trip is in 2 weeks, getting really psyched for that.

Current BR - $1659

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home