g

Monday, June 06, 2005

Weekend Update - No Kids! | Partypoker Bonus | VFP

What a busy weekend. After working my usual 10 hour Friday my wife and I loaded up our 2 kids and made the near 6 hour drive into Kentucky to drop the kids off to stay with their grandparents for 3 weeks. They are starting with my parents for 10 days then heading to my wifes parents for 10 days. 3 weeks without kids! I'm lost!


I got home about 5 on Sunday and we grilled out some hotdogs. I got online and noticed that Partypoker had their June reload bonus going. It is a 25% reload bonus up to $150 ($600 max deposit). I deposited the full $600 and needed to rake 1050 hands to release it.

http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_25_150-bonusjun.htm


Generally anytime I am trying to work a bonus off at partypoker I always 4 table the $1/$2 tables and I did that for the first 500 hands. I found myself down $120 in the first 3 hours. To be honest I am not sure if I was playing bad or wasnt catching cards, but either way it wasnt good. Then I realized I have a bigger bankroll now so I jumped up to the $3/$6 tables. I ended up getting in all 1050 raked hands and released the $150 bonus. I managed to make about $60 back at the $3/$6 tables so ended up losing $60 all together, but netting a $90 profit because of the bonus.

Check out these 3 hands. There were 3 different hands where I had JJ and flopped trips. All 3 times someone else had pocket Aces and hit A) Trip Aces over my trip jacks, B) Aces full over my Jacks full), and C) 4 aces over my Jacks full! Talk about sickening, these 3 hands cost me $130. Feel free to post any comments if you felt I could have played them any different.

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=71896

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=71897

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=71898 - I was slow playing these a little and planning to re-raise the river, but the ace fell and left 4 to the straight out so I didnt.


Theres usually not too many things to look forward to on Monday mornings, but overnight on Sundays Gamesgrid always sends out their VFP newsletter. I didnt get to play much on Grid this week, but I did still manage to play enough to get a $117.61 VFP payment! Here was the breakdown ...

17.14 hours at $1/$2 Dealer Choice (showcase room double pay)
0.49 hours at $2/$4 Dealer Choice
0.23 hours at $3/$6 Dealer Choice
5.07 hours at $5/$10 Dealer Choice (showcase room double pay)
0.56 hours at $1/$2 Hold 'em
0.69 hours at $2/$4 Hold 'em

This week the VFP showcase rooms are the $1/$2 and the $5/$10 Razz and Triple-Draw Lowball tables.

9 more days until my Atlantic City /Borgata trip!

Current BR is at an all time high - $1922

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home