g

Friday, June 10, 2005

Last Softball Game and "Kicking and Screaming"

Last night was the last softball game of the year. My kids are still at their grandparents so it was just me Coaching with 10 other moody 11 year old girls. We finish the season at a whopping 4 and 11 record lol, but hey damnit, we had fun!

After the game my wife and I went and watched "Kicking and Screaming". The movie was just fitting after the softball season I had. For those that havent seen it, it stars Will Ferrell and he takes on the duty to coach his sons Soccer team which is a bunch of misfits. There were so many things in the movie I kept saying "OMG, that was sooo me this year".

I am 3/4's the way through my Aces and Kings book, what a great read for any poker fan. Great stories about the best players to play or to have played the game. I am reading the Women of Poker chapter now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home