g

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Poker Source Online

I decided I would give this Poker Source Online (
Poker Source Online
) another shot. I signed up for it 3 or 4 months ago through the Instant Bankroll thing which gave me $100 free for partypoker. They really have a lot of good promotions. I still plan on doing the majority of my play through Gamesgrid, but I think I am going to move my Pokerstars business around to some of these other sites and work towards some bonuses. I dont plan on clearing them really fast, but I figure if I am going to play ring anyways I my as well be working towards some bonuses and prizes.

I did however screw up on this first promotion I signed up for which was with Pacific Poker. The bonus said 25% match up to $100 and I was thinking $25 max for $100 depo, not $100 bonus for $400 depo so I didnt deposit the full amount which I easily could have done. Instead I deposited $300 and got an immediate $75 bonus. After 250 raked hands (you have to contribute to the pot in order to count as a qualifying raked hand) I will earn 6000 PSO points on poker source online. You can use the PSO points to buy stuff from there store. I am going to save up and get an Apple IPOD I think. They run from 11000 to 21000 points depending on how many MB or GB of storage you want.

Some other gifts you can get immediately incase you don't want to save up your points are a free poker chip set (300 piece 11.5g), free poker table, free season 1 World Poker Tour DVD set, Free Kem set (includes 2 decks of Kem cards (the best you can buy!), 5 chip racks, a cut card, dealer button, and a partypoker hat), $50 gift card (your choice of Amazon.com, Ebay.com, Target.com, or Bestbuy.com), or a Free copy of Pokertracker.

I added a Pokersourceonline banner to the right of my blog. If you sign up with pokersourceonline use me as a referal (dna4ever) and I think I get some points or maybe some cash everytime you complete a promotion.

Current BR - $1655

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home