g

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Pacific and Gamesgrid and Pokerstars Oh My

Last night I was multi-tabling 5 tables on 3 different poker sites for about 3 hours. I saw about 375 hands of $2/$4 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo on Pacific Poker. I got my ass handed to be there towards the end. I was up about $65 and by it was over I was down $110 which is a nasty swing in $2/$4. The river was just killing me and I would catch hands like A234 first for cards and never hit a high or lo hand, crazyiness!

Even thoughI saw about 375 raked hands in order to clear this PSO bonus a raked hand only qualifies as a hand that is raked in which you contributed to the pot. I contributed to 145 pots last night and you need 250 to clear the promo so I am well over half way there. I signed up for 6000 PSO points. Going to save my points and get an Apple I-POD which costs agbout 21,000 points.

I played in the Negreanu Open last night and placed 39th out of 56 so invested $11 there. I will get the leaderboard website updated tonight. The link can be found on my list of links to the right.

I 3 tabled on gamesgrid last night as well. Played $1/$2 Dealers Choice along with $2/$4 Dealers Choice and $2/4 Hold' Em. Had a pretty good session there and ended up $105 after the FPP bonus cleared. I have 13.2 table hours at grid right for this VFP period (8.1 at the $1/$2 and 5.3 for the $2/$4 tables) so currently looking at about a $28 VFP payment on Sunday.

I think I am going to sign up for the Absolute Poker PSO promotion after I clear the Pacific one.

Current BR - $1639

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home