g

Friday, June 24, 2005

Paradise Promo Complete

I went on a terror and played my other 650 required Paradise Poker hands. I was up a good $175 but must have got tired towards the end and called off quite a bit of my money. I still netted up $103 for the session and $155 for the entire site. I still have $30 of my bonus to clear which I will probably do tomorrow.

Now my dilema is I have all my money tied up in these sites. Pacific takes like 6 days, Absolute takes 48 - 72 hours, and Now I have $550 in Paradise too.

Hopefully PSO will verify this Paradise promo really quick and then I'll have my 21000 PSO points and I will then order my Apple IPOD

I think I am going to do the Pokerroom Promo next once I get some funds moved around. There is an upgrade code with the pokerroom that gives you 9000 PSO points instead of 6000 if you start it this month so thats what I'm gonna do.

I also played for about an hour on Gamesgrid and netted up $45 there.

Current BR - $1742

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home