g

Monday, June 27, 2005

Got a bunch of Poker Stuff Today

Well today was an interesting poker day. This morning I ordered my I-POD. I got home and my John Phan Cardplayer issue was waiting in the mail box along with my David Sklansk/Mason Malmuth "Hold'em Poker For Advanced Players" that I ordered free with my FPPs from Pokerstars a few weeks ago.

I also got my fathers day presents confirmed. My wife bought me two books: "Super System II" and "The Professor, The Banker, and The Suicide King".

I finally finished reading the last chapter of Aces and Kings, a very good read.

I took full advantage of the GamesGrid double VFP bonus and 6 tabled for 2 hours. Theres no question you can not focus your full attention and have your best game when 6 tabling, but I was hoping the bonuses would outweigh the difference. I ended up losing $1 whole dollar in actual play.

I got 6 table hours of $3/$6 at $9/hr which is $54, Got 2 table hours of $2/$4 at $6/hr which is $12, and got 4 table hours of $1/$2 Dealers Choice at $3/hr. I played another hour of $3/$6 this morning at lunch so should have about $87 in VFP accrued already. I'll update exact totals in the morning when it hits my account.

I also earned 190 FPP points which will convert to $38 tonight as well.

Current BR - $1441

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home