g

Monday, June 27, 2005

Just Ordered My IPOD

Well My Pokerroom and Absolute bonuses confirmed today with PSO so I got 30,000 points. I took 20,000 of those points and ordered a $200 Amazon Gift Certificate. Within 3 hours it was in my email box, talk about quick service! I immediately logged onto Amazon and ordered my 4GB IPOD mini, silver for $199 with free shipping and no tax. I should have it by the end of the week. I currently have 10,000 PSO points in my account and once my Bodog account confirms I will have 16,000. I am still working on Noble which will put it up to 22,000.

I am not sure who used me as a referral on PSO and is doing the Party Poker promo, but thank you! I think I get 2000 PSO points when you finish. Again if you are reading about all this Pokersourceonline stuff and want to sign up so you can get all this free stuff do I really appreciate you using me as a referral. Just enter 'dna4ever' as source when signing up.

I threw $400 back into GamesGrid so I can play it a lot this week and take advantage of the double VFP hours.

Current BR - $1442

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home