g

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sunday night & some FPP shopping

Played in some sort of forum tourney betweeen FCP (Fullcontactpoker) and NWP (Neverwinpoker). There was like 120 entrants and it paid top 18. I busted out in 27th with AJ on A flop versus KK where K hit river. Oh well.

4 tabled $5/$10 on partypoker for about 2 hours and netted up $190.

I spent some frequent player points and did some shopping. On partypoker I bought me some of their stylish clothing line, a tan party poker visor, a men's polo shirt, and one of their baseball jerseys.

On pokerstars I bought two of there newer books. "Poker Champion Moneymaker by Chris Moneymaker" and "The Poker MBA by Greg Dinkins" I still have about 2000 fpp points on stars, may buy Matt Matros's The making of a poker player, but not sure.

I am in the middle of reading SS2 and The Professor, Banker, and Suicide King right now. I'm really enjoying the Andy Beal book so far.

Current BR - $3417

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best online poker bonus 1000% up to $5000! Refer a friend and get 33% of their rake for life, Wow how many poker friends do you have. Huge moneymaker if you have some active poker friends, or a nice supplement if they play rarely. I drop $1000 or more in rake each month and im a winning player. You do the math. Im sending all my friends and college buddies a invitation to a thanksgiving poker tournament, and if I get a good response xmas will be on Gamesgrid. They have been in business since 1997 and run the leading backgammon site, this limited time promotion is to build their poker business quickly. Take advantage of it. Use bonus code: bluff

If that link failed try My homepage

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home