g

Monday, March 13, 2006

Planning Tunica Trip for March 25th | Sports Starting

I'm heading down to Tunica MS on Saturday March 25th and playing all day Saturday and coming back Sunday evening. Going to meet up with a few of my couple friends from Fullcontactpoker. Got people coming in from Nashville, Atlanta, Oklahoma City, and Indianapolis for sure.

Sunday night I played 2 or 3 more hours of $3/$6 short handed and worked off another 230 FPP points of my pokerstars bonus so I know have 450 out of my required 600 to release the $120 bonus. I played about 300 hands and left up $95 which was a good 5bb/100 session.

Both my kids sports are starting. This is the first year my son is playing Baseball and he is so excited. They had 2 practices so far this past week. My daughter is playing softball again this year and has about 10 of the same girls returning to her team again so she is excited. I am not coaching this year, but I am staying on the softball board. This will give me more flexibility to attend my sons practices and games as well.

Current BR - $2455

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home