g

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Live Home Game and Some $5/$10

I played in a $100 buyin live tournament game tonight with 17 people. Great great great players, 4th hand of the tournament I had TT flop 338 turn T river 9, guy had quad 3s against my top full house and crippled me early. I made it to the final table and busted to a 3 outter when I got my money in with QQ vs AQ but an Ace on the flop killed me. I was short stacked and bb next hand so pushes last few chips in with 33 and called by 77 and never improved. Was actuallly a really great game with an amazing structure, played over 4 hours. One of the guys there finished in top 500 of the WSOP ME this year and in top 100 of another WSOP even this year.

I came home and 5 tabled some $5/$10 for about an hour and won 25BB. $250 to the bankroll. I am actually not pulling the $100 I played tonight from my roll since I paid for that with money not in my normal bankroll.

Current BR - $3841

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home