g

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Switched it up - Some NL Cash

After taking about a 30bb hit at $3/$6 short handed limit($180) I took a break and then decided to switch it up a little and play some NL. I immediately lost $100 when I flopped Aces with AJ on a AQ3 board, turn brought another Queen and I ended up laying it down after the guy pushed after I made a 3/4 pot bet. Was playing $200 NL btw.

So now I'm down $280, wonderful.

I stayed at the table and played patient and got a BIGGGG break when I raised it to $6 with AQ and guy made it $25, I honestly dont play much NL Cash so not sure if this was an incorrect call, but I called, it was HU. Flop comes QQA and I check, the guy pushes all in. I'm thinking AA is possible since he reraised to $25, but figure I'll go broke here everytime if hes dumb enough to push 2 times the pot with the nuts so I call like $80 more. He shows 33! That put me up about $120 and I continued to grind on and ended up + $223 at that table which was sweeet!

Current BR - $2105

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home