g

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Took another shot

The last 2 days I couldnt get out of my head that $10/$20 session and been battling if I wanted to give it another shot or not.

I decided I would play with $500 and see how I did. This time I played the full ring game instead of the short handed game to help limit variance a little bit.

I played a full ring $5/$10 at the same time I was playing the $10/$20 and after about another 4 hours between the two tables I managed to score a $520 win.

I really cant wait to get my bankroll back to the point where I can play this level again and not have to worry about a few bad beats or downswing kicking my entire bankroll.

Current BR - $1951

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Awesome! Great job Alan.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Nice Work.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home