g

Friday, August 04, 2006

Good Run + Bonus

Played about 1300 hands of $2/$4 multi tabling and won $230 plus cleared $100 bonus on FCP.

I played in a $30 MTT and was knocked out in first 10 minutes when I raised it up with AKs flop 35K rainbow, bet half the pot guy pushed and I called. He showed 46! WTF called 3x with 46 then pushes with open ended. Turn blank and river brought the 2. Whatever!

Up $300 so not gonna whine too much.

Going to pick the kids up this weekend from their grandparents. Been kidless for the past 3 weeks and starting to miss em. Taking them to an amusement park called Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana on Sunday so will be gone for the rest of the weekend.

Current BR - $1285

2 Comments:

Blogger BORO FREAK said...

46 FOREVER!

7:02 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

GWCGWC said...
Sweet! Now that you're rolled for 2/4 LHE, are you going to play 3/6 or 5/10?


Ofcourse. I am back to where I started at the beginning of the year. What quicker way to give it all back then to play above my roll?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home